Universe Name: MegaMan
Status in regards to the plot: Antagonist
Tier in the series: Top
Powers and Abilites: Super strength, durability, energy manipulation and attacks, data manipulation, regeneration (High-Mid, likely higher), energy absorption
Destructive Capability: City Block Level with normal attacks, Planet Level with Meteor G, Star System level in SP form
Speed: Likely FTL, lightspeed reactions at the least (does not actually move as an enemy)
Intelligence: More or less a mindless beast, though is capable of speach
Durability: Star Level+ in core, armor is stronger (takes one of Geo's NFBBs to kill)
Race: EM Being
Range: A few hundred meters
Accuracy: Fairly Accurate
Standard Equipment: Meteor G
- Dragon Snap: Its head(s) will snap at the player if he steps in front of it. The attack cannot be blocked.
- Crimson Missile: It summons several missiles that will travel down the columns. The missiles can be destroyed. Different missiles are imbued with different elements. Larger missiles can take more hits before being destroyed and cannot be blocked.
- Dragon Slash: It slashes different panels using its claws. Sometimes, it materializes its original head when doing so, and the head will not phase out until that attack is finished, even if enough damage is dealt. While it uses its attack, neither of its heads will snap at the player.
- Noise Blast: The Dragon's head(s) will fire a 3-panel wide rush of noise, capable of piercing Invis and removing Barriers and Auras. It cannot be dodged if the Dragon's main head uses it. If the secondary heads are using it, one will fire the noise before the other, giving a narrow window for the player to move to the unaffected panel. This attack can be blocked, though it is not advisable to do so when standing in the middle row with two heads attacking.
- Head Missile: It launches several miniature copies of its heads at the player's row.
- Meteor of Crimson: The Dragon's heads alternate firing flames that engulf a wide area, including the player's entire row. The player can prevent the flames from spreading to their position by firing the Buster fast enough. The attack can also be prevented by destroying the Dragon's head(s). Used in the fixed fight as well as the SP and ∑ versions.
Other: (external infomation or some note)
Battle History in The Arena: