Universe Name: MegaMan
Status in regards to the plot: Antagonist, later secondary character
Tier in the series: Low-Mid
Powers and Abilites: Super strength, speed, agility, durability, endurance, flight, can summon duck minions, intangability, can create whirlwinds
Destructive Capability: City Level+
Intelligence: Above genius
Durability: Mountain Level+
Race: Fusion of the human Tom and FMian Cygnus
Occupation: WAZA, Aaron Boreal's assistant/partner
Range: Extended human melee range
Weakness: None notable, though Tom himself is a bit of a pessimist
Accuracy: Very high
Standard Equipment: None
- Wave Change : As with all FM-ians, Cygnus can perform Wave Change with a human host who is compatible with his frequencies.
- Airshoes and Floatshoes : As Cygnus Wing has the ability of flight, he can stand over holes and harmful panels without suffering their bad effects.
- Cygnus Feather : Cygnus Wing fires several feathers down the row. In the third game it is now aimed at the player's current position.
- Dancing Swan : Cygnus Wing twirls around and slides down two of the columns in the battlefield. The attack cannot be blocked. In Black Ace and Red Joker, later forms have him do this twice, moving in a figure-of-8 pattern. In the anime, he can generate small whirlwinds with the force of his spinning.
- Wataritori : Cygnus Wing summons some of his minions and they travel down the three rows. Only the white one can be damaged, and this attack breaks. In the third game, the appearance of his minions are now randomized.
Other: (external infomation or some note)
Battle History in The Arena: