Universe Name: MegaMan
Status in regards to the plot: Antagonist
Tier in the series: High-Mid
Powers and Abilites: Super speed, strength, durability, agility, intangability, flight, can go into space, fire manipularion, can aply added gravity, can cause an HP bug which drains life of enemy
Destructive Capability: Country Level via physical attacks, Continent Level+ with fire attacks
Intelligence: Fairly high
Durability: Multi-continent level +
Race: Fusion of the human Jack and FMian Corvus
Occupation: DEALER commander
Range: Hundreds of meters
Weakness: none notable
Accuracy: Fairly accurate
Standard Equipment: None notableNoteable Techniques:
- Gravity Body: Jack Corvus is immune to Gravity.
- Poison Body: Jack Corvus is immune to HP bug.
- Floatshoes: Jack Corvus is immune to the effects of panels.
- Airshoes: Jack Corvus can move over holes.
- Flight: Jack Corvus sometimes takes flight, and in doing so he moves off the battlefield.
- Grave Claw: Jack Corvus summons three purple flames that will transform into claws and travel down the columns at different times.
- Corvus Wing: Jack Corvus attacks the player's current position by slicing with his wings. This attack inflicts HP Bug.
- Crow's Flight: Some panels flash and Jack dashes down the flashing panels. This attack is Breaking and Wind.
- Queen Virgo Tag-Out: Queen Virgo appears in his place, attacking with Hydro Dragon.
- Wicked Flame: Jack floats up and fires purple flames at different panels, with some targeting the player's current position.
Other: (external infomation or some note)
Battle History in The Arena: