Universe Name: MegaMan
Status in regards to the plot: Secondary Character
Tier in the series: High mid
Powers and Abilites: Super strength, speed, agility, durability, endurance, teleportation, intangability, grass manipulation, can create clones of himself, can increase power by standing on grass panels
Destructive Capability: Country level at base, likely Multi-continent level at full power
Intelligence: Fairly high, master of combat
Stamina: Massively Superhuman+
Durability: Continent Level+
Race: Fusion of the human Kidd and FMian Goat-Foo
Range: Human melee range
Weakness: None notable
Accuracy: Near perfect
Standard Equipment: None notable
- Hoof Punch: Kung-Foo Kid punches Mega Man with his arm-hoof.
- Hoof Kick: Kung-Foo Kid stands two panels away and flying-kicks Mega Man with his leg-hoof. He may strike diagonally.
- Shadow Smash: Kung-Foo Kid darts to the row directly in front of his enemy and summons two clones of himself. The three proceed to attack the row in front of them several times with a palm attack.
- Grass Consume: Kung-Foo Kid stops on a Grass panel and charges up, growing in size and returning the panel to normal. Kung-Foo Kid now gains Super Armor, all his attacks are powered up and gain breaking attributes, but his size slows him down a bit and prevents him from using Hoof Kick.
- Horn Slash: Kung-Foo Kid stands in front of the player, and rakes his horns across the panels in front of him, twice. This attack must be blocked, and can only be used after Grass Consume.
Other: (external infomation or some note)
Battle History in The Arena: