Character Name: Kyogre
Universe Name: Pokémon
Race: Sea Basin Pokémon
Occupation: Ruling the seas
Status In Regards To The Plot: Forced Antagonist turned Protagonist | Antagonist
Series Tier: High Tier | Top Tier
Powers and Abilities: Weather/ Environmental Manipulation, Limited Flight/ Levitation, Energy/ Water Blasts | Weather/ Environmental Manipulation, Energy/ Water Blasts
Destructive Capability: Small Island Level+ casually, potential life wiper given some time | City Block level+ with standard attacks, Small Country Level with environmental manipulation, Potential Life Wiper with a little time
Range: Several Meters with standard attacks, Several Kilometers+ with weather/environmental effects | Several Meters with standard attacks, 100 kilometers+ with weather/environamental effects
Accuracy: Not really needed
Durability: Small Island Level+ casually, likely higher but needs more feats | Large City - Small Country Level
Stamina: Very High | Extremely High (fought with Groudon & others nonstop for almost a month without tiring at all)
Weaknesses: Supposedly water and electric, but has tanked strong versions of both | Same as anime. Its underside is also weaker than the rest of its body, but it tanked strong electric attacks there so it's obviously not a big deal
Intelligence: Nothing notable | Nothing Notable
Standard Equipment: None | None
Notable Techniques (Anime):
- Limited Flight & Levitation: It often flies/hovers above the water to attackand has been shown staying there for extended periods of time.
- Weather/Environmental Manipulation: Kyogre can create violent thunderstorms, tornadoes, whirlpools, and tsunamis. This in turn can lead to massive flash floods that are capable of eventually raising the sea level.
- Thunder: As long as Kyogre's storm is in effect, it can use thunder to strike its opponent with lightning from the sky.
- Hyper Beam: Kyogre shoots a large beam of energy from its mouth, causing large building+ damage.
- Hydro Pump: Kyogre shoots a large stream of water at its opponent. It's likely that this technique has similar destructive capabilities as Kyogre's hyper beam.
Notable Techniques (Manga):
- Environmental Manipulation: Just by moving, Kyogre can create large floods and tsunamis. It also naturally creates large rainstorms wherever it goes.
- Meditate: This technique greatly raises Kyogre's special defense. It should not be confused with the video game move of the same name since they have different effects.
- Hydro Pump: Kyogre shoots a large stream of water at its opponent.
- Hyper Beam: Groudon shoots a powerful energy beam out of its mouth. It likely does similar damage to hydro pump.
Other: Respect thread
Battle History in the Arena:
Anime | Adventures