Universe Name: MegaMan
Status in regards to the plot: Antagonist
Tier in the series: High Mid, potentially Top
Powers and Abilites: Super strength, speed, agility, durability, endurance, teleportation, intangability, sword master, Laplace, Mu Rejection Barrior
Destructive Capability: Island Level+, liklely higher, Moon Level+, likely higher with Laplace
Speed: FTL, possibly MFTL
Intelligence: Extremely high
Durability: Moon Level+, possibly planetary
Race: Muian Human
Range: Extended human melee range
Weakness: None notable
Accuracy: Near perfectStandard Equipment: Laplace
- Rogue Fist (Jp. Burai Arts):Rogue jumps in front of the player and attacks with a combination of punches and a kick. As his power increases, so does the length of the combo.
- Rogue Wave (Jp. Burai Burst): Using the power of the Darklight Harvester, Rogue uses an uppercut to fire off a powerful shockwave that travels down all three columns.
- Flying Knuckle (Jp. Burai Knuckle): Using the Power of the Darklight Harvester, Rogue launches a patterned series of large, flaming fists from his own down the columns in a pattern. They cause confusion if they connect. When fighting RogueZZ, this attack is usually accompanied by Murian Combat or Ground Shockwave.
- Multi-Slash (Jp. Burai Sword): Rogue moves up to the player's position and performs several slashes, each at a different range.
- Laplace Slash: Rogue jumps to the center panel of the third column and strikes both rows in front of him with a slash of the Laplace Blade - unless blocked, this attack will paralyze Mega Man and set him up for a Combat/Shockwave/Knuckle series attack.
- Spin Blade: Similar to the Battle Card, Rogue will disappear and the Laplace Blade will come flying through Mega Man's area at an angle. This slash will hit multiple times. It is possible to dodge this attack.
- Rogue Break (Jp. Burai Break): Two panels in front of the player will flash. Rogue will then descend on the player, breaking the panels. This attack must be dodged.
- Blade Wrath: Rogue disappears, and Mega Man must dodge two Spin Blade attacks from opposite directions, followed by the fully powered Rogue Break, which must be both dodged and blocked from a panel other than where Rogue's sword impacts the field. As with the regular Rogue Break, this breaks the affected panels.
- Mu Rejection Barrior: an invisible EM Wave Barrier that blocks attacks that would otherwise injure him while he dodges around. It is easily ruptured, but is regenerated after every strike Rogue makes - under normal circumstances, it is only dropped during an attack, after which it immediately regenerates.
Other: (external infomation or some note)
Battle History in The Arena: