Universe Name: Medaka Box
Status in regards to the plot: Antagonist
Tier in the series: High Mid
Powers and Abilites: Super speed, strenght, and omghax via style
Destructive Capability: City Block level, can bypasses conventional durability
Durability: City Block Level+
Race: Style Huser
Occupation: Kurokami Group
Range: Human Melee range, can probably make it planetary with her BS of a Style
Accuracy: high, can probably become perfect with Style
Standard Equipment: Kana
Martial Artist: Kanaino uses a kama in combat, though because her limbs are otherwise occupied, she carries it in her mouth.
Kanji User (漢字使い, Kanji Tsukai): Kanaino's signature style, through which she rearranges kanji freely and combines them to create a new meaning. Kanaino boasts her style is the most versatile of the suitors, and claims she can control all 2136 kanji. Kanaino uses a fighting style centered around a low stance, as she claims that no matter what the environment she stays on all fours. This is necessary for her to use her style; in order to manipulate kanji, Kanaino must be on all fours, or in a crawling (這い這い) position. In the word for crawl, there are two words (言) with shinnyou (辶). Words with shinnyou on them are brought to their extremes, so by crawling on all fours, Kanaino is able to strengthen the words she uses to their extremes.
- Crush (砕): By throwing nine (九) rocks (石) in one hand and ten (十) rocks in the other, she is able to crush armor. If another rock is added, the effect is nullified, as it will no longer be nine and ten rocks, but twenty (二十).
- Tear (破): By throwing a single rock (石), the opponent's skin (皮) is torn. If there is armor to cover the skin, the skin will not be torn.
- Faint (淡): By having water (水 in radical form 氵) come into contact with flames (炎), the flames are made faint (or extinguished). If the flame is reduced to a small fire (火), it cannot be made faint.
- Below Freezing Point (氷点下): The point (点) in the kanji for ice (氷) goes down (下), turning ice into water (水).
- Slant (傾): Because they share the same kanji, when Kanaino goes wild (傾, kabuku), the area will slant (傾, katamuku) back and forth each time she kicks the ground in an animal-like fashion.
- Raise (挙): Because the kanji look very similar, when the opponent makes a fist (拳), their hand is forcibly raised (挙).
- Large Quantity (夥, Obitadashiku): By throwing a large quantity of scythes, each scythe will hit the target with much (多) success (果).
Other: (external infomation or some note)
Battle History in The Arena: