Universe Name: MegaMan
Status in regards to the plot: Antagonist, later sidekick
Tier in the series: Mid
Powers and Abilites: Super strength, speed, agility, durability, endurance, teleportation, intagability, fire manipulation
Destructive Capability: Mountain Level+
Speed: Light speed
Intelligence: Fairly Low
Durability: Mountain Level+
Race: Fusion of the human Bud and FMian Taurus
Range: Extended Human melee range
Weakness: Not very smart, food
Standard Equipment: None notable
- Frequency Change: As with all FM-ians, Taurus is able to Wave Change with a suitable human host.
- Super Armor: Taurus Fire cannot be knocked out of his attacks except with Counter strikes. (SF3 only)
- Ox Tackle: Taurus Fire charges down the player's row. This attack cannot be blocked.
- Anger Punch: Taurus Fire slams his fist on the player's current position. This attack cannot be blocked.
- Fire Breath: Taurus Fire burns an area in a triangle shape with the tip on the tile directly in front of him (the same attack from his Mega card). This triangle keeps going till it hits the back row. This attack must be blocked. In the third game, it is changed to a T-formation. Also in the third game, he'll do a smaller, more direct Fire Breath from two panels away, only burning the player's current panel.
- Flame Tower: Taurus Fire slams his fist on the ground, and a tower of flame appears on the player's current position. At higher levels of power, Taurus Fire exhibits the ability to summon multiple towers of flame. Used in the second game.
- Berserk Punch: Taurus Fire glows red and goes berserk, repeatedly slamming at the player several times. Used in the third game.
- Anti-Hypnosis: like any Wave Changed human in the series, Bud is immune to hypnosis and can only be fully be taken over by the compatible AM/FM-ian
Other: (external infomation or some note)
Battle History in The Arena: